Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 4- Park Day

Today Jer and I had a full day together, which was terrific. Since it was gorgeous weather, we decided to go to Central Park because he hadn't been there yet. Instead of walking, we muddled our way through the subway system and got to the park. 

We had delicious Indian food for lunch at a street vendor, and ate in the park. I didn't take many photos with my phone since I had my regular camera today. 

Many people were out walking dogs and enjoying the fall day. I am just amazed over and over again at how beautiful this city is! 

We went back to the hotel and hung out at Bryant Park, which is behind the New York Library. This building has also been in numerous movies, and is just lovely. 



Bryant Park is such a cool place. I'd love to hang out there all day long. 

You can play chess and ping pong outdoors like this. Such a neighborhood feel.

We stumbled upon these chimney cakes and had to have one. We were first introduced to them in Budapest this summer. 

A large ice skating rink in the middle is surrounded by cute little shops and fun places to sit and enjoy the view. 

Jer did some work back at the hotel and then we decided on a place for dinner. Davio's Italian- not a good choice! But ask us about it later. :-) 

A bit more exploring in the hotel, and we found the ballroom area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment