Saturday, June 3, 2017

Day 2

Our flight from Amsterdam to Budapest was great- I slept like a log. 😜 

Ed met us at the airport, and we took a bus to the metro, and then into Budapest.

Waiting for the metro!

The city is just as gorgeous as we remembered. 💕 We settled in to our hotel rooms and got freshened up for supper. It felt sooo good to soak my feet! I think we all had cankles from flying. Lol
My new ride! (Just kidding)

The 6 of us plus Ed & Heather went out to dinner. The waiter said it was the oldest restaurant in Hungary. It was awesome being able to reconnect with the Durham's! 

Jeremy's pepper for his goulash.

Delicious! 

We were serenaded by some fun musicians. 


The back part of the restaurant was a museum of sorts.


After dinner we took a walk along the Danube River and got to catch a glimpse of the castle. (Sorry-super blurry)

Today just happened to be our TENTH anniversary! 💗 There's nowhere else in the world I would want to be but right here with my guy! 

We just had to end our evening with some gelato! 


We were basically delirious going to bed. Tomorrow we head to Slovakia!

No comments:

Post a Comment